2010年10月26日星期二

offered the Replica Tag Heuer watches starring role in a three-episode story

When she was offered the Replica Tag Heuer watches starring role in a three-episode story arc on the new HBO hit series “Entourage” as Turtle’s surprise love interest, she excitedly accepted the chance to get back in the limelight.What she did not expect was that the love on the screen would lead to love off the screen.Jamie Lynn Sigler is keeping her lips sealed on new beau, “Entourage” co-star, Jerry Ferrara.“He is a very special person, and I’ll leave it there,” the actress told Page Six magazine.” I’ve always been a serial monogamist,” she said.“I’m not a good dater.It takes a lot for me to even want to kiss someone.I can’t just go out and make out with people.I have to have a connection, and those are rare for me.” However, that does not mean the 28-year-old is sitting at home on a Friday night.“I’m having a second twenties,” she said.“It’s a little like a do-over.In my early twenties, with all of the people I had in my life, I was often misguided and misled.I was told what I needed to be in every given moment – what I should and shouldn’t say,” she said.“It was such a weird thing when I was 21 or 22 and just getting into the world.I think I deserve to form my own life now.” Whatever happens with her new relationship, Jamie Lynn Sigler has started upon a new road of success with her starring appearance on “Entourage.” Without question, a symbol of this new life and the freedom of simply having a good time is her Rolex Daytona.After all, as the Rolex Day Date Presidential worn by Tony Soprano symbolizes the success of the mob boss, Jamie Lynn Sigler’s Rolex Daytona represents the freedom Replica Tag Heuer watches she has embraced and the amazing career she has experienced as a young actor on the rise.

No longer a Meadow (in truth, she never was a meadow, but just played a character named Meadow — please forgive the silly joke) or a Soprano, Jamie Lynn Sigler shines like a star when she wears a Rolex Daytona to Hollywood premieres.In 2008, after a three-episode guest shot on “Entourage” as Turtle’s new love interest, Jamie Lynn Sigler showed up on the red carpet with the classic stainless steel men’s Rolex Cosmograph Daytona on her wrist.Well before “Entourage” ever began, Jamie Lynn Sigler came into the national pop cultural awareness as Meadow Soprano on the HBO mega hit “The Sopranos” from 1999 to 2007.She added much to the classic show created by David Chase and starring James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano.Nevertheless, it was not easy in the beginning: Jamie Lynn Sigler was nearly recast early in the shooting, but David Chase gave her a second-chance.She took this chance and created a truly memorable character.Contrary to her on-screen image, Jamie Lynn Sigler is not Italian.She laughs when she explains: “I have no Italian in me.I’m Cuban, Greek, Romanian and Sephardic Jew, so I couldn’t get further from Italian.But I guess I’ve been adopted into that family, too.” Jamie Lynn Sigler began her rise to the top with a well-publicized role as Anne Frank in the Broadway version of the classic tale, taking over the role from Natalie Portman.Midway through high school she was cast as the daughter of a certain upcoming HBO series.She starred as Meadow Soprano, the daughter of the New Jersey mob boss, in the critically acclaimed HBO original series.For her work on the show, she received the 1999 and 2000 Hollywood Reporter Young Star Award for Best Young Actress in a Dramatic Television Series.Jamie Lynn Sigler Replica Tag Heuer watches has also starred as former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss in the USA Network’s two-hour original movie “Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss” (2004). After her success on “The Sopranos”, Jamie Lynn Sigler was happy to leave Meadow Soprano behind and take the next step forward in her successful career.The question was where would that step take her.